This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, fun and supportive working environment. The role will include but not limited to general office and sales administration, managing customer queries both through email, face to face and by telephone. You should want to go the extra mile and have a genuine desire to learn and succeed.
Monday – Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible Start Date
19 Mar 2018
22nd February 2018
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, fun and supportive working environment.
The role will include but not limited to:
- General office and sales administration
- Managing customer queries both through email, face to face and by telephone
- Supporting other team members in resolving customer issues.
- Recording statistics and meeting key performance targets
- Representing our business on site and at events
- Many forms of digital/social media administration – including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- Working closely with Management Team and Support Team
- Liaising with schools and providing telephone support
- Social Media activity for recruitment
- Supporting with Marketing of the Brand/Business
- Planning and attending internal and external recruitment days
You will need the attitude of going the extra mile with the ability to multi-task and have a genuine desire to want to succeed and develop.
Full in house training will be given to ensure that all of the above duties are performed appropriately.
Requirements And Prospects
The successful candidate will need:
- Some experience of working in an office environment
- Professional telephone manner
- Flexible and mature approach
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The successful candidate will need:
- Confident personality
- Polite with a good manner
- Motivated with a positive outlook
- Interested in a long term career
- The ideal candidate must have an enthusiastic and energetic approach
English and Maths – GCSE – C or above or equivalent
The role will allow the opportunity to progress and develop within a forward thinking organisation
Things To Consider
Telford College are managing this vacancy on behalf of this company. As part of the screening process of applications you may be contacted by Telford College and invited in for a face to face interview as part of our screening process.
Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16 to 18 year olds is a priority and fully-funded by Government. Training for Apprenticeships for those over this age is part funded, with employers expected to make a part or full contribution.
The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) for apprentices from the 1st April 2017 is £3.50 per hour, rising to £3.70 on 1st April 2018. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. The new NMW applies to time working plus time spent training as this is also part of the Apprenticeship. Anyone not covered by this age category above will be entitled to the NMW appropriate for their age.
About The Employer
Sports Plus Scheme was founded in 2001 by Chief Executive Andrew Mulligan who developed Bespoke Programmes to help Primary Schools with In-Curricular and Extra Curricular Provision.
Sports Plus Scheme has grown and established to become a Market Leader retaining the same Aims & Values that were set in 2001.
We are proud to be working with thousands of Children each week and hundreds of Primary/Junior/Infant Schools.
Our Aims Include:
- To Promote and Improve the Health & Fitness of all Children
- To Offer Bespoke Programmes with a High Quality Service
- To Provide a Range of FUN Sports & Activities to all Children