Sports Plus Scheme Ltd is a High Quality provider of Sports Coaching & Physical Education Support to Primary Schools across the West Midlands and Surrounding Boroughs. Founded in 2001 by Andy Mulligan, Sports Plus is now placed as a Market Leader within our sector and proud to be a Successful Family Business.
Sports Plus currently delivers Sports Coaching Provision to over 20,000 Children Each Day, helping to keep children Physically Active and on the Move.
We are looking to recruit a Coach Education Manager to join our team, who will be responsible for the development of current and new staff that represent The Sports Plus Brand.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about Sport and Business with the drive and motivation to go the Extra Mile to exceed expectation for both our company & clients.
- Development of Sports Coaches Within Company
- Tutoring & Assessing of 1st 4 Sport Qualifications & Other CPD
- Observations of Sports Coaches within Primary School Settings
- Training & Development of Trainee Sports Coaches
- Supporting the Recruitment of New Sports Coaches
- Overview of Planning & Assessments for Sports Plus
- General Promotion of The Sports Plus Brand
- Clear Enhanced DBS/CRB
- Level 3 Sports Coaching/Physical Education Qualification
- PTTLS Qualification or Equivalent
- A1 Assessors Qualification or Equivalent
- Child Safeguarding Certificate
- Experience of Managing Yourself & Others
- Previous Experience Within the Sports Coaching Sector
- Previous Experience of Working Within Primary Schools
- Own Transport
- Sports Coaching: 3 years (Required)
Please apply by sending your CV and an accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org