Sports Plus Scheme Ltd are a leading provider of Sports Coaching and Physical Education Support across the UK.
Founded in 2001, by Chief Executive Andy Mulligan the company has grown and developed within the Education Sector.
We are looking to continue to grow organically within the West Midlands and continue to build our Franchise Network across all other areas of the UK.
We have developed this New Role within Sports Plus to have an experienced and dedicated driven Individual, who has the appetite to help grow Our Franchise Network.
- Prepare an Annual Franchise Development Plan
- Review & Audit Current Franchisees
- Market & Promote the Sports Plus Franchise Model
- Keep up to date Franchise Brochure and Operations Manual
- Engage Prospective Franchisees through Phone/Email and Social Media
- Create a Database of Prospective Franchisees
- Lead Generate/Recruit and Qualify Prospective Franchisees
- Organise and Deliver Franchise Discovery Days
- Induct & Support New Franchisees
- Set Up Bespoke Training Programmes for Franchisees
- Oversee & Manage The Franchisees
- Quality Assure Franchises
- Provide Operational & Technical Support for Franchisees
- Develop New Products and Services
- Support General Development of The Sports Plus Brand
- Attend Exhibitions and Conferences
- Complete Regular Reviews of Progress & Profitability of the Franchise Network
- Driven and Confident
- Excellent Time Management & Planning
- Previous Management Experience
- Proven History in Sales and Franchising
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Project Management Experience
- Prepared to Travel to Franchise Territories
- Prepare to Work Unconventional Working Hours
- Sound Financial Acumen
- Prepared to Go The Extra Mile
Franchise Development: 2 years (Required)
Please apply by sending your CV and an accompanying cover letter to email@example.com