Established in the West Midlands in 2001, Sports Plus Scheme Ltd is a High Quality provider of Sports Coaching & Physical Education Support to Primary Schools.
We are currently looking to recruit a New Sports Coach in the Sandwell Area to help with increased demand from our schools.
We are seeking individuals who are highly motivated and looking to gain vital experience to support their career in the future. The role will involve assisting the delivery of Sports Coaching Sessions to Primary School Children during Lunch Time Clubs and After School.
Preferred Entry Point:
· Clear Enhanced DBS/CRB
· Paediatric First Aid Certificate
· Child Safeguarding Certificate
· Previous Experience of Sports Coaching or Coaching Sector
· Level 2 Multi-Skills
· Own Transport
· Two References From Previous Employment
· Gain Additional Experience & Qualifications
· Work Alongside Experienced Sports Coaches for CPD
· Stepping Stone into Teaching & Further Opportunities
· Flexible Hours & Potential for More Hours
· Learn More Sports & Activities
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.sportsplusscheme.com/jobs.
Half Day Rate - £40+
Full Day Rate - £65+
This Sports Coaching Position is a Self Employed Opportunity.
Reference ID: 101