SPORTS PREMIUM PACKAGES.
SHORT ON TIME?
GET IN TOUCH
“SPORTS PREMIUM” PACKAGES
We have New Packages Available for Academic Year 2024
For all Primary Schools and Nurseries
SPORTS PREMIUM PACKAGES WITH SPORTS PLUS SCHEME::
- Increase the range of Sports & Activities
- Improving Confidence, Knowledge and Skills with Staff CPD & Training
- Supporting the aim of raising the profile of PE & Sport in your School
- We can help you meet the Key Indicators of the Funding
- Help Children hit their 60 Minutes of Physical Activity Per Day
- * Engaging Pupils in regular Physical Activity
- * Targeted Activities & Support to encourage least active Children
- * Increase Attendance in Schools Sport Clubs and Holiday Clubs
SPORTS PREMIUM PACKAGES:
DID YOU KNOW THAT ONLY 21% OF BOYS AND 16% OF GIRLS AGED 5-15 ACHIEVE THE RECOMMENDED LEVELS OF DAILY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY?
PE and Sports Premium funding is received by the majority of primary schools. These schools must use their funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer.
We at Sports Plus offer “Sports Premium” Packages that are cost-effectively tailored to your specific schools needs, so that you can get the most out of your Sports Premium Funding.
SPORTS PREMIUM FUNDING 2023-2024 UPDATES:
News Updates: Sport Premium Funding is set to continue at £320 million for 2023/24 for more details on this check this article out: Sports Premium Funding for 2023 – 2024 for Primary Schools simply ask us for FREE details. More details can be found here. On the Government website more details can be found here.
Please note Sports Premium Funding is only available via the allocations provided to your local authority.
The Sports Plus ‘Sports Premium Packages’ are available as a solution to make good use of the Funding once a school has received it. Feel free to get in touch to find out more, 100% hassle-free.
- Helping Schools Raise The Profile of PE & Sport
- Increasing The Range of Sports & Activities
- Helping Children Get More Active
- Bespoke Packages for your School
- Improving Confidence, Knowledge and Skills
- Engaging Pupils in Regular Physical Activity
- Packages made bespoke to your needs
SHORT ON TIME?
ASK ABOUT OUR PACKAGES:
- Double Sports Club Package: Double your After school Club offering; 3:30pm – 5:30pm (2 clubs)
- Holiday Sports Camps: Summer; October; February; Easter; Witsun; 3:00pm – 3:30pm or 10am – 3pm
- The Curriculum Mix Package: Lunchtime Club, PE Lesson, Afterschool Club
- In Curricular & Extracurricular Package: Lunchtime Sports & Activity Club, PE Lesson, Afterschool Sports Club.
- Bolt-On Options: General physical activity ideas for parents & children to stay active.
Call our Team for bespoke packages & availability on
WHAT OTHER SCHOOLS SAY.
Our Sports Coach supports small groups of vulnerable pupils and tailors activities to suit their needs. We have been very impressed with the Sports Plus Service
The Sports Plus Sports Coach is Professional and has quickly become part of the team and has been very adaptable with our School and Children.
We have used Sports Plus for our extra sports provision for a number of years. I have always been impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone associated with the company. The coaches we have had in school have been knowledgeable, qualified and very good at developing relationships with both staff and children. I would recommend Sports Plus as a company to anyone looking for extra sports provision in school.
Sports Plus has been providing extracurricular sports coaching at Bishop Perrin for the last two years and we intend to carry on using their services for many years to come. They are able to provide coaches to run a wide variety of different sports giving children the chance to try out a range of different activities. I would not hesitate to recommend Sports Plus to any other school looking for a well-organised provider of sports for their school.
The service from Sports Plus Scheme has been simply brilliant. Ashley Field and his team have created a dynamic PE culture within our school, through modelling, praising and inspiring. The quality of teaching the children receive, means they are focussed every lesson and come away feeling successful about their ability. The extracurricular sports outside of school hours provide opportunities we could not normally offer including street dance and scooter hockey. Excellent service, excellent opportunities, excellent staff – we highly rate Sports Plus Scheme!
We have used Sports Plus coaches for several years now and we class them as part of our team. They are very professional and develop great relationships with the children and staff. The coaches are very knowledgeable and dedicated to achieving high standards. Sports Plus have helped create a love of sport in our school through fun, engaging lessons where all children can thrive. We have worked closely with the coaches and Sam to design a great tracking and assessment system suited to our school, which shows excellent results. Following an observation, feedback from our PE Governor about the level of engagement and the attainment of the children was very positive.
I’m always so pleased with what Sports Plus brings to our school. I’d recommend the company without hesitation – in fact I’ve done so several times.
Ask About Our Schemes of Work & Planning for PE & Sport
Planning & Assessments for your PE
Teachers and Leaders with a PE specialism and years of experience of teaching PE.
3 KEY BENEFITS OF THE APP:
- The Primary PE Passport is Child Centred and allows Pupils Achievements in and out of School to be Recorded, Tracking Childrens Levels of Participation in Extra-Curricular Clubs and Competitions
- The Passport is a Portable Planning, Assessment and Tracking Tool for Physical Education
- The Passport offers a Full Curriculum of Engaging and Interactive PE Lessons for Reception to Year 6
OVERVIEW OF OUR SERVICES:
- Breakfast Clubs
- Lunchtime Clubs
- After School Clubs
- PE Lessons
- PPA Cover
- Teacher Training
- Physical Education Support
- Holiday Sports Camps
- Sports Premium Packages
- Tournaments & Events
- Early Years Provision
- Inflatable Fun
- Impact Measurement
- Sports Days
- Planning &
- Support for PE
- Subject Lead
- Maternity Cover
- Parent & Child Courses
- Games/Gym/Dance Training
- Lunch Time Supervisor Training
- Pupil Premium Packages
Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sandwell, Birmingham, Staffordshire, Solihull,Telford, Stoke on Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Worcester, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Hereford, Cumbria, Lancaster, Morecambe, Carlisle, Workington, Whitehaven, West London, Hounslow, Uxbridge, Harrow, Ealing, Richmond, Twickenham, Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Dursley, Shropshire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Malvern, Evesham, Coventry, Burton Upon Trent, Utoxexter, Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Church Stretton, Kenilworth, Rugby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Nuneaton, Leominster and Many More Across the UK.